- A node-locked license is bound to the computer from which the license request file (.glr) was generated.
- A node-locked license allows one concurrent user to use the software on this single computer.
- If a GeoDict evaluation license is granted, it is ALWAYS node-locked and it is NOT provided as a floating license.
- A floating license allows to use the software overall in a local network.
- A floating license allows one concurrent user to use the software on any computer of the local network.
- To use a floating license, the OLicense Server needs to be installed.