Math2Market presents the highlights of the new GeoDict 2022 release for various application areas at the GeoDict Online User Meeting 2021, October 04-08, 2021.
As established for 10 years, GeoDict 2022 was released during the annual GeoDict User Meeting.
GeoDict 2022 is full of improvements and new features for the analysis and engineering of digital materials, making it the best integrated solution in the market for digital material analysis and design.
Dr. Erik Glatt briefly presented the most interesting innovations in GeoDict 2022, such as:
- Computation of 3-point flexural test integrated into the ElastoDict module
- Accurate tracking of objects and contacts during large deformations
- Strongly improved
- computation speed for nonlinear mechanics simulations
- computation speed for Navier-Stokes flow simulations e.g., for complete filters
- computation speed for battery simulations and porous binder through usage of the Battery-LIR solver
- 2-phase flow with implementation of constant flow rate and forced imbibition
- Direct half-cell battery simulation and complex charging profiles for batteries
- More accurate computation of the geodesic tortuosity
- Modeling of realistic foams with (tri-)angular struts and specified solid volume percentage
- Generation of grains and fibers consisting of more than one material ID
- Generation of strut-based lattices and triply periodic minimal surfaces for Additive Manufacturing
- Free adjustment of the units and the style of all result plots
- Improved mouse modes GUI and better distance and angle measure in the 2D view
- New interpolation options for the visualization of volume fields
- Export to Excel via Python also on computers without Excel, for example, on Linux
- Capability to create a 3D image from loaded surface meshes
- GeoDict-AI: Training of your own neuronal network for 3D image analysis
- Cloud computation: flexible and unlimited computation power for GeoDict